Meghalaya Public Service Commission has recently published employment notification of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer, Assistant Teacher, Statistical Assistants, and Journalist for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form of MPSC Recruitment 2016 on its official site www.mpsc.nic.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form for 28 posts which are available at same portal as mentioned above.
MPSC is conducting an examination for the selection of 28 candidates for appointment as Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer, Assistant Teacher, Statistical Assistants, and Journalist. Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
MPSC Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: MPSC Special Class Apprentices Exam, Indian Railways, 2016
Number of Posts: 28 vacancies
S.No Name of the Posts Vacancies
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer 05
- Assistant Teacher for teaching English and Political Science 01
- Assistant Teacher for teaching Garo and History 01
- Statistical Assistants 17
- Journalist 04
Overall Vacancies 28 Posts
Name of Post: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer, Assistant Teacher, Statistical Assistants, and Journalist
MPSC Meghalaya 28 Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
- General/OBC category candidates:
- SC/ ST/ category candidates:
- Female candidates:
- Physically Handicapped :
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 on 1st January 2016. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: 5 years
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: up to 35 years
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed Graduation from recognized university or institute with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Arts and Science commerce subjects. For detailed information refer official notification.
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the Written and Personality Test.
How to apply for the post:
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website mpsc.nic.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written Test
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 1/12/2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 17/1/2017
- Last date for payment of fee: 17/1/2017
- Date of Examination: soon